8. Steak and Eggs
Steak and eggs is a refreshing twist on the breakfast for dinner concept, and it is quick and easy to make.
- 1 chuck steak
- 3 large eggs
- Garlic salt
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Coat a frying pan with cooking spray and place on stovetop over medium to high heat.
- Sprinkle each side of the steak with garlic salt and rub with a spoon before placing it in the pan.
- Fry steak for five minutes on each side, or less time if you desire a rarer cut.
- In a clean frying pan scramble three large eggs.
- Serve steak and eggs on a plate, topping with shredded cheese if desired.