6. Lemon Pepper Breaded Fish
Baked fish can be a great high-protein meal that is full of flavor and quick to prepare.
- 1 bag of tilapia fillets
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Pour breadcrumbs into a large Tupperware container and shake your tilapia fillets two at a time until all are coated with breadcrumbs. Add more crumbs to your container if needed.
- Place breaded fillets on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on fillets before putting the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake fillets on 425 degrees for 10 minutes, or until crispy.