Eating out can be unhealthy and expensive, but many of us don’t have the time or the cooking skills to make fancy meals every night. When it’s time for dinner, you want something that tastes great and is easy to make. Skip the take-out and try one of these quick and easy dinner recipes.
1. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches are a great way to have an easy BBQ meal with very little preparation. Throw this in a slow cooker and it will be ready by the time you get home.
- 1 pound of pork shoulder
- 2 small onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Broth or beer
- Hamburger buns
- BBQ sauce
- Begin by dicing the garlic and onions.
- Next, season the pork with salt and pepper and be sure to rub it in with a spoon.
- Put the pork, onions and garlic in the slow cooker with the onions and garlic at the bottom.
- Add enough broth or beer to cover the pork – both work great.
- Cook on low for eight hours.
- Once the pork is fully cooked, take it out and pull it apart with a fork.
- Add pulled pork to hamburger bun and top with BBQ sauce and enjoy!