11. Summer Beer
There are many different variations of summer beer. Different flavors of lemonade or beer will change the taste. Here is a basic recipe but be creative in coming up with your own combinations!
- ¾ teaspoon pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of vodka
- 1 teaspoon of beer
- Combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and water and stir.
- Add beer and mix well.
- Pour over ice in a glass.
Here is the recipe using a full bottle of beer, since the beer is already open:
- 1 can pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 can of water (use the lemonade can)
- 1 can of vodka (use the lemonade can)
- 1 bottle or can of beer